- About Us
- Business Support & Networking
- East Midlands Universities
- Education & Training
- Research Councils
- Funding & Grants
- Innovation Centres
- Knowledge Transfer Networks
- Local Government
- Regional Development East Midlands – Leicestershire
- Science Parks & Incubation
- Technology & Innovation
Andy Wright Ltd
Contact Name: Andy Wright
Address: 56 Frederick Street, Loughborough, Leicestershire
Type of Organisation: Limited Company
Business Sector: Life Sciences
Andy Wright Ltd was established in 2011 to share more than 20 years’ experience in instrument-based analytical science. We have experience across a wide range of industries, primarily drug discovery, but extending to fine chemicals, food etc.
With our expertise in chromatography across chemistry, biology and bioanalysis, we make the ideal partner to deliver your training courses. Our broad experience can add real value in the delivery of classroom or laboratory based training packages.
Products & Services:
- We can deliver bespoke chromatography training packages for both novice users and those requiring more in-depth training.
- We specialise in Agilent OpenLab Chemstation and EZChrom training courses, helping end users to extract information from the chromatographic data they collect.
- We support customers with developing instrument evaluation protocols, ensuring that equipment purchased is fit for purpose.
- We deliver training and consultancy in laboratory workflow and efficiency improvement.
Membership of Professional Bodies & Trade Associations:
- Royal Society of Chemistry
Upcoming LATi Events
February 1 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm