- About Us
Contact Name: Martin Croft
Address: Advanced Technology Innovation Centre (ATIC), 5 Oakwood Drive, off Ashby Road, Loughborough, LE11 3QF
Tel: 0115 8718565
Type of Organisation: Embedded Electronic Solutions
Business Sector: Embedded Electronics
design ltd is a new company formed by experienced R&D professionals, intending to bring key design skills to bare on different areas of embedded electronic design. Our company goal is to make embedded electronic solutions that fill niche customer needs. Bringing all the benefits of a small and nimble company, whilst maintaining a strong customer focus on well designed products and services.
Products & Services:
RMCu. Remote Monitor & Control Unit.
A key requirement in many areas of industry, building management and commerce is effective monitoring of energy and water usage displayed via a web browser and then being able to control these to minimize the cost.
There are many units that fulfill some of these requirements, but using des19n’s Remote Monitor & Control unit (RMCu) with a wireless network allows many more applications to be targeted.
- Range of Technical and Design Services
- Feasibilities, Product specifications, Test plans
- Design System hardware, software
With experience in:
- design for manufacturing and to a cost
- analogue and digital circuit design
- power supplies, control systems, sensors and test equipment designer
- VHDL designer for CPLD and FPGA devices
- TI(ARM, DSP 5xxx, 64xx, MSP430), freescale, Infineon, PICs embedded micro-controllers
- experienced in C, Linux, visual basic and assembler
- Protel DXP, mentor graphics schematic design tools, OrCAD
- PCB layout
- manufacturing liaison experience
- experienced in design for EMC
- Homologation and approval in home and overseas territories
- testing house interfacing
- operation of a range of standard electronic tools, DVM’s Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analyzers, pulse generators, etc.
- Redesign for difficult to find or obsolete components
Membership of Professional Bodies & Trade Associations:
Upcoming LATi Events
- January 17 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- February 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- March 7 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- March 13 @ 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm