- About Us
Key Organics Limited
Contact Name: Steve Brough Business Development Manager
– Highfield Road Industrial Estate, Camelford, Cornwall
– Biocity Nottingham, Pennyfoot St, Nottingham
Tel: 01840 212137
E-mail: steveb @ keyorganics. net
Type of Organisation: Limited Company
Number of Employees: 30+
Business Sector: Chemistry CRO
Key Organics Limited – a Leading Provider of Chemistry Services, Analytical Services and BIONET Products to the global Life Science industries.
Did you know?
- Our in-stock BIONET portfolio now contains over 96,000 products, featuring Biochemicals, Fragments, Research Intermediates and Screening Compounds
- Many of our BIONET products are now available in Kg quantities – please contact us for more details
- Same day BIONET product dispatch is now also available in the USA through our new Boston-based Warehouse and Office
- Key Organics offers a range of custom chemistry and FTE services – from medicinal chemistry to process R&D
- Our BIONET products are guaranteed, we offer a no quibble refund
- All our products are in stock with assured quality with pre- and post sales support
- With over 28 years’ proven expertise and competence, we are well positioned to become a long-term strategic partner for you and your chemistry needs
Products & Services:
Key Organics offers a wide range of integrated Chemistry Services. Our areas of expertise include:
- Synthetic Organic Chemistry
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Bespoke library design and synthesis for lead generation or hit-to-lead development
- Process development and scale-up
- Analytics including process-related impurity quantification and identification
Supported by a state-of-the-art, in-house analytical function, our team of industry-experienced scientists and chemistry consultants add value to our customers’ programmes by undertaking elements of the research process, whether supply of key intermediate, literature standards for biological assay, or additional contract resource.
We have over 26 years experience in working closely with our customers, focusing on integrated project management and open communication through the full utilisation of electronic notebooks, intranet data access and on-line meetings. This secure remote access facilitates complete transparency during collaborations.
There has been increasing interest over the past 16 years in the use of fragment based screening methods in drug discovery and the approach is increasingly accepted as additional to or complementary to HTS in identifying new hit compounds in pharmaceutical discovery , . A primary rationale for screening fragments is that they access a broad chemical space while screening a limited number of compounds – typically 1000 to 2000 fragments – and are showing a high success rate in generating chemical series with lead-like properties. Although the binding interactions of these fragments with a target protein are weak they are structurally understood through X-ray crystallography or NMR and they exhibit high ligand efficiency.
The BIONET Fragment Library encompasses over 26,000 fragments chosen for their suitability for fragment based screening applications and chemical elaboration.
The BIONET Intermediates collection currently comprises of over 25,000 diverse compounds, >95% in stock available for next day delivery, bulk amounts available on request.
The world-renowned BIONET screening catalogue currently contains over 79,200 compounds These compounds have proven activity across sectors in pharma, biotech and agro industries Typically, about 90% of the compounds in our collection are available >20mg stock quantities and over 87% of the compounds are available in >100mg stock quantities. Indeed a large proportion of our collection is available in gram quantities; this means we can ensure a very high level of re-supply for follow up research.
Upcoming LATi Events
- October 11 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- November 7 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm